Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This is one handed Debbie updating.  I have an IV that will take about 5 hours.  The stem cell harvesting will begin about 3:00.  This will be a longer day.

This morning we shared the Jeremiah verse with Marilee and Chip at the hotel.  When we arrived at the clinic, Larry went to make coffee.  Chip wanted to make sure he got back in time to pray for us for the day.  That has been a precious time. 

I brought my Bible this morning so I could show Dr. Andrade the scripture in Psalm 103 (1st blog).  Larry also quoted the Jeremiah passage.  Dr. A translated for Antonio, the physical therapist, so he would know what we were saying.

Just looked at the clock and it is 1:30!  Anticipation!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, it is wonderful to see YOU TWO in a picture. You look great! It is comforting to see that. So many people asked for specifics tonight. Lena Love called me yesterday and wanted to hear everything. She does not have a computer. Mary Collins told me she loves reading the blog. The McCords wanted an update, as did Ron, Barbara Gillies, all of choir, so many I am forgetting about right now. I wish I knew what I was talking about when I reported what I could. May tomorrow be a wonderful day! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbon,
    Rudy and I are still praying for you. We wish you a quidk recovery.

    ReplyDelete