Saturday, January 1, 2011

Exercise daily...walk with God.

Lamentations 3:22-23
Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
   for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
   great is your faithfulness.


Happy New Year!  Whether it's a new year, decade or millennium, I love the thought of new beginnings.  And I especially cherish the assurance that because of God's love and mercy and Jesus' sacrifice, I can have a fresh start every day (and sometimes more than once a day when needed).

This year, I want my commitment to spiritual health to be as real as my hope for continued physical health.  My desire is that my prayers, reading and applying scripture, and spending time with God will make a difference for His Kingdom.

Hope you'll join me in having a healthy new year, both spiritually and physically!

No comments:

Post a Comment