Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Infusion #1 October 18, 2011

It’s not by accident that I am reading I Thessalonians this week.   From the Message paraphrase, I have now read 2 of the 3 verses that include the word “Infuse” in the past few weeks!

I Thessalonians 3:11-13 (The Message)
May God our Father himself and our Master Jesus clear the road to you! And may the Master pour on the love so it fills your lives and splashes over on everyone around you, just as it does from us to you. May you be infused with strength and purity…

And also, this week, a scripture I treasure.

I Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NIV)
16 Be joyful always; 17 pray continually; 18 give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

So today, I am ready to be infused spiritually and physically.

The infusion went well. It took a little over two hours for the IVs.  We were actually in the doctor’s private office for the procedure.  There were two doctors, the nurse from the lab, and the main lady from the stem cell lab.  We had a great time visiting.

I found out today that I will have infusion #2 next Tuesday, October 25th, and the 3rd infusion on November 1st.  It will take up to six months for the cells to locate in the correct places.  I should begin to notice changes along the way.

We have several pictures that I will include on Saturday’s blog.

Your prayers have been felt.  We were able to share with all of the medical staff that they were being prayed for as well.

What an incredible journey!  Thanks for sharing it with us.  That has made it extra sweet.

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING!!!!!! I too have been in scripture this week that has directly dealt with my circumstances. God is soooo faithful to lead us right to Him!! Praying for you still and looking forward to seeing your good results.
    In His TIme
    Karen Janes

    ReplyDelete