Saturday, May 2, 2015

Blessed



The time has arrived.  With much prayer and anticipation, Larry and I will be flying to Cancun, Mexico, in order for me to receive four stem cell treatments through Celltex.  This will be through the same company that I received my stem cells from previously in Houston.  The cells are processed here and then flown to Cancun.  They will once again go through safety testing once they arrive.

Details of the trip
May 6             Fly to Cancun
May 8             Blood work
                        Intrathecal stem cell injection (in spine)
                        Stem cell IV in arm
May 14           Stem cell IV in arm
                        2 stem cell injections in lymph nodes
May 15            Fly home

Specific prayer requests
…Travel safety
…That God will be glorified in all that happens during these days
…For God to use Larry and me to share his truth, love and encouragement with those we encounter in the airport, hospital, dining places, hotel, transportation, or wherever we go
…Pray for the doctors, medical team, and stem cells as they do their work
…On May 8, please pray for relaxation and stillness as I will need to lie flat on my back for 8 hours after the intrathecal injection
…That my desire for spiritual health will be even stronger than my hope for physical healing
…That I will be diligent with diet and exercise to enhance the results of the treatment for a better quality of life
…For increased mobility, strength, and balance
…For special days for Larry and me as we spend precious time together
…For patience and grace as I wait for results

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for interceding in prayer for me.  I know that God is honoring your prayers of faith on my behalf.  God continues to use you to love, bless, encourage, and challenge me to be my best on this journey.

Either Larry or I will try to update the blog so you can keep up with the progress. www.debbiebertrand.blogspot.com   

You are the God who performs miracles;
    you display your power among the peoples.
Psalm 77:14

Not to us, Lord, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness.
Psalm 115:1

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Mark 11:24

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Romans 12:12

The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
James 5:16b

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
I Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment