Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11, 2015 - Day 6 in Cancun

We are staying at The Four Points by Sheraton which is connected to the hospital.  Since the hotel opened in February, everything is so modern, clean, and well kept.  We have been blessed by the service, food, and hospitality.  The 5th floor of the hotel is the home of a gorgeous pool, an exercise room and sauna, and lots of places to sit and visit.  We enjoy getting to spend time there.

This morning Larry and I were up early so we could go to the 5th floor roof of the hotel to watch the sunrise.  Even though the skies were somewhat cloudy, the view was still gorgeous.  I took my Bible to read in the cool of the morning.  No one else was there.  It was a great way to start the morning.  







Just wanted you to know that as I read I Thessalonians 3 I stopped and thanked God for all of you and prayed for you as we know you are blessing us with your love, encouragement, and prayers.  Verses 8 and 9 state: 

For now we really live, since you are standing firm in the Lord. How can we thank God enough for you in return for all the joy we have in the presence of our God because of you?”

Thank you for being joy givers and standing in the gap with your prayers during these days.

Today I have already walked several laps.  We’ll walk more before and after dinner.  Larry has enjoyed the exercise room.  The discomfort from the intrathecal procedure is almost completely gone!  I’m grateful I was able to have the more involved procedure first so I have plenty of time to heal before the next round.

Please continue to pray for:
Continued strength, energy, and stamina to walk longer distances
For us to bless, encourage, and sincerely thank the waiters and waitresses, hotel personnel, and hospital people we see each day.

Sure am enjoying being with Larry during these days.  What a precious gift from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment