“Joy isn’t the natural response to blessings - joy is what comes from acknowledging them.”
Lost December by Richard Paul Evans
On February 3rd, I had my last scheduled stem cell infusion…at least for now. That makes five infusions with 1 billion new stem cells! Celltex will bank my cells for life, in case I would benefit from another infusion in the future.
What an incredible joyful journey of blessings!
· God’s provision, presence, peace, and gift of hope during this process
· Larry’s continual love, support, time, and encouragement
· Family and friends who have shared the journey, encouraged and prayed
· A doctor who obediently built a lab in South Korea because God asked him to
· Dr. Ra expressing at the “Ribbon Cutting” and “Celebration Banquet” that God receives all the glory for the stem cell process because he is the one who created our cells
· A doctor in Houston who had stem cell treatment in Seoul, South Korea and Japan, was healed, and was willing to pave the way for the same process to be offered in Houston
· A company and lab that were built in Houston, like the one in Seoul, to offer stem cell treatmentss – the only one of its kind in North America
· Celltex personnel who have become friends, not just people working in an office
· Lab technicians who have studied and prepared for tedious work
· Doctors and nurses who are willing to venture into a new option for healing
· A doctor who patiently worked at inserting the IV at each treatment – since my veins are small and roll, it was a challenge
· Meeting people who are also having treatments – some I had talked with by phone because their relatives or friends wanted them to know about the option of stem cells, some I had even prayed for, but had never met
· Larry and I being able to share about God’s love and provision
· A diet and exercise program that are helping in the process
· Experiencing healing and progress along the way…improved balance, bladder control, repairing of skin, strengthening of muscles and endurance
So for now we’ll continue to trust God for His perfect will. And the joy is even sweeter because we know that He is the giver and provider of those blessings.
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.