Tuesday, May 12, 2015

May 10, 2015 - Day 5 in Cancun

This has been a relaxing and enjoyable day.  I have walked more than I have in a long time.  At breakfast we had a long visit with the other family that is here for stem cell treatment.  It was a sweet time of fellowship.  This afternoon Larry was able to exercise, swim, and relax while I walked and read by the pool.  Tonight I was treated to the Mother’s Day buffet at our hotel.  We heard from all 3 boys and I was able to call and talk with my Mom.  It has been a very special Mother’s Day indeed.

I am feeling much less sore from the spine treatment.  My energy and strength are improving.  We are praying that these are the exact treatments I need for improved health.  The next treatment will be on Thursday.

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Thessalonians 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment