Saturday, July 13, 2019

Because...


Not all storms come
to disrupt your life,
some come to
clear your path.

Sometimes God
calms the storm…
but sometimes He lets the
storm rage and
calms His child.
~ Leslie Gould

Throughout this journey, God has continued to demonstrate his great love, faithfulness, and provision for every need.

Because of a malignant tumor, with feelers, a decision was made to have a bilateral mastectomy.

Because of a 0.01mm margin of removed tissue, after the first surgery, a clear cancer diagnosis was not conclusive.

Because of an infection, even with a functioning drain tube, an additional surgery was needed to clean up the infected area and remove the expander.

Because of the needed additional surgery, the surgeon was able to extract the additional tissue needed for the biopsy.

Because of the additional two week growth of tissue, the doctor was able to cut to the dermis without any of the tissue being compromised or dying.


Because the additional tissue was retrieved, there was ample tissue to determine a clear margin.
Because I had a PICC line, the hospitalist prescribed blood thinner injections to keep the blood from clotting.

Because of too much blood I had to have an emergency procedure last Monday to remove pockets of excess blood.

Because of the choice to have a bilateral mastectomy, results from additional testing from California, and the biopsy reports, it has been determined that I will not need to have chemotherapy or radiation!

Because you are continuing to pray and share this journey, we are seeing and feeling God answer prayers in powerful and amazing ways.

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Joshua 1:9

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:13

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27

I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13

[Jesus] “And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Matthew 28:20b

No comments:

Post a Comment