Thursday, January 10, 2019

Cancun Post #1


Cancun Post #1
01/09/2019

Larry and I fly to Cancun, Mexico Thursday, January 10, in order for me to have additional stem cell treatments.  Two procedures I have had in the past, but this will be the first time for the intranasal ones.  Since these cells pass through the brain barrier, they are proving beneficial for people with MS as well as other conditions.  This type of procedure was first administered 3 years ago.  I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to be a recipient.  The stem cell infusion process will begin at 8:30 am on January 11 and 16.

Prayer needs for these days.
* Safe travels and no turbulence
* Sweet reunions with doctors and personnel we met previously
* That the IVs will go in without too much difficulty
* Feel God’s peace, presence, and pleasure
* Time to relax and enjoy being together
* To have open ears, eyes, and hearts to what God is doing and look for ways to join Him in His work with people at the hospital, hotel, or wherever we are
* Renewed health

Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.
Psalm 25:5

For you have been my hope, Sovereign Lord, my confidence since my youth.
Psalm 71:5

But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment