Monday, October 18, 2010

Everything Comes from God!

Larry here:

Yesterday was an incredible day of worship and fellowship with the Community of Joy, called Tallowood! 

This is the passage God gave me this morning in my time with Him!

1 Chronicles 29:10-14 (New International Version)


David's Prayer
 10 David praised the LORD in the presence of the whole assembly, saying,
       "Praise be to you, O LORD,
       God of our father Israel,
       from everlasting to everlasting.
 11 Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power
       and the glory and the majesty and the splendor,
       for everything in heaven and earth is yours.
       Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom;
       you are exalted as head over all.

 12 Wealth and honor come from you;
       you are the ruler of all things.
       In your hands are strength and power
       to exalt and give strength to all.

 13 Now, our God, we give you thanks,
       and praise your glorious name
.

 14 "But who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to give as generously as this? Everything comes from you, and we have given you only what comes from your hand.

1 comment:

  1. Debbie and Larry,
    Oh, I will sing to the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
    He has provided!
    As I told you yesterday, I had to pray with blind faith not having access to computer updates last week. But I knew and believed He would do a powerful work.
    How exciting to read all that He did last week and then, to see you yesterday.
    He is GOOD, all of the time.

    ReplyDelete