Friday, October 1, 2010

Devotion time on August 21, 2005


Here is what God was revealing to me...



God continues to show his faithfulness.  The picture above shows Psalm 103:3 "who forgives all your sin and heals all your diseases." that I claimed and dated in my Bible on August 21, 2005.  The unusual part about that is that the only other dates that are recorded in my Bible are the ones written in the front when each person in our family became a Christian.  Each year as I read the Bible through, I am reminded of that day in August, 2005.
I am in a Bible Study at church this fall.  Last week one of the key scriptures was Psalm 103.  What a timely reminder as we prepare to go to Mexico for an MS procedure.  Although the upcoming treatment will not “cure” the MS, unless God chooses for it to, it has the potential to alleviate several of the symptoms. 
 Since I am not a candidate for the trial studies in the U. S. at this time, we are stepping out in faith as God continues to open doors.  Please pray that we will have listening ears and hearts to know God’s desire and then will trust and obey.
My precious niece, Sarah, set up the blog for us.  This will help us communicate with you in the days ahead.  Chad came over and took the pictures of my Bible and Psalm 103 and designed the picture.  Thanks Sarah and Chad for sharing your gifts and talents with us. 

12 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you both. I love you!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Philippians 4:6-7 (New International Version)
    6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie and Larry - Praying!!! Expecting great things! Thanks for sharing your journey with us. It will only strengthen our faith through your faithfulness.
    Ronda Kouba

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are praying for both of you! We love you guys.

    Mark & Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying! Love and prayers are following you all the way to Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to be an official "follower"!
    Praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mom forwarded your blog link to me. I look forward to reading what great things God does in the coming weeks and months!

    Lord, please "bring Debbie health and cure, reveal to her abundance of peace and truth" Jer. 33:6

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for you always! May the Lord's blessings be with both of you as you travel to Mexico and may He relieve your symptoms.
    Blessings and Love, Jim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie,
    Your Tuesday Morning prayer warriors will faithfully and boldly approach His throne on your behalf!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. We will be praying for you as you travel this road, may you be abundantly blessed. May you have His perfect peace & every provision. Blessings & love, Mark & Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Paul and I send our love. We will keep you and Larry in our prayers, as He keeps you two in His hands...

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love you and are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete